Showtimes and Videos
Hi, I’m Stuart Swanson. I could say whatever I want on my own website, so to be fair, here are some random facts:
- A lot of my friends are really funny.
- A really good comedian told me to “Keep doing it.”
- My friends are always telling me that they want to go to one of my shows.
- A fellow comedian once told me “That was the least response I’ve ever seen you get. You used to kill it!”
- On several occasions, audience members have walked out while I was still talking on stage.
- Sometimes people are laughing really hard during my set, and I can tell it’s about something else (not related to my stand-up.)
- Someone told me that my friend is “the next Jimmy Fallon” and then followed that up by saying that I am a “good writer.”
- You can really tell that a lot of people are laughing on the inside while I’m telling jokes.
- A comic told me that he was “dying” of laughter watching me bomb.
- Another comic told me “I don’t think you had the worst set of the night!”
- Some people are friendly to me before I go on stage, but then after my set they pretend they don’t see me as they walk right past me.
- One audience member told me after a show that “it must be so hard to go up there and do that.”
- I got 3rd place in a contest that consisted of 3 comedians.
- One time I told somebody they had a good set, but then they replied, “Thanks, I like your jacket.”
- A couple different times, my stand-up was so bad that audience members started live streaming it.
- My wife’s favorite comedian is someone else.
Hopefully that helps you decide to go to my shows, which will commence after I finally graduate from college in May 2021.
Here’s a relaxing video:
live comedy shows